Updated on August 27, 2020
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code (collectively, "Content"), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel" and arrangement of such Content, contained on the Site is owned, controlled or licensed by or to Designfox, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on Designfox products and services (such as data sheets, knowledge base articles, and similar materials) purposely made available by Designfox for downloading from the Site, provided that you (1) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
You are permitted to use a link to our Site from your website. You may use one photo from any of my post only, with a mandatory do-follow link back to the page on our Site where it originated. We do not allow re-posting an entire post., using photos without linking back orpresenting any of our content as your own. Any distribution of content for Designfox beyond what is described herein constitutes copyright infringement.
Before using any content from this Website in any other form, please contact me for permission at email@example.com. All work is copyright of Designfox.
Your Use of the Site
Designfox grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use this site and our proprietary content solely for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy materials on the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. The use of this website is at the discretion of Designfox and Designfox may terminate your use of this website at any time.
You may not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Site or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Site. Designfox reserves the right to bar any such activity.
You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Site, or any other systems or networks connected to the Site or to any Designfox server, or to any of the services offered on or through the Site, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
You may not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Site or any network connected to the Site, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Site or any network connected to the Site. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Site, or any other customer of Designfox, including any Designfox account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Site or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Site, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Site.
You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Site or Designfox's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Site or to Designfox.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted on the Site, or with any other person's use of the Site.
You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Designfox on or through the Site or any service offered on or through the Site. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
From time to time, the Websites will publish posts with images from other third-party websites. We always seek permission to use these images. Any such use is intended considered fair use under copyright laws and is fully attributed to the owner. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been used on the Websites in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and falls outside of fair use, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove the image within 24 to 48 hours.
Purchases; Other Terms and Conditions
Designfox's obligations, if any, with regard to its products and services are governed solely by the agreements pursuant to which they are provided, and nothing on this Site should be construed to alter such agreements.
Designfox may make changes to any products or services offered on the Site, or to the applicable prices for any such products or services, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Site with respect to products and services may be out of date, and Designfox makes no commitment to update the materials on the Site with respect to such products and services.
Return and Refund Policy
All sales are final. No products and services are eligible for return or refund.
Should Designfox reduce its price on any Designfox-branded product after youreceive your service or product, you will not receive a refund or credit of the difference between the price you were charged and the current selling price.
Prices shown are in U.S. dollars. If you are paying for your order with an international Visa, MasterCard, or American Express credit card, please note that the purchase price may fluctuate with exchange rates. In addition, your bank or credit card issuer may also charge you foreign conversion charges and fees, which may also increase the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or credit card issuer regarding these fees.
Designfox may, in its sole discretion, refuse or cancel any order and limit order quantity. Designfox may also require additional qualifying information prior to accepting or processing any order. Once we receive yourorder, we'll provide you with an email order confirmation. Your receipt of an order confirmation, however, does not signify Designfox's acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell; we are simply confirming that we received your order. The Designfox Store reserves the right at any time after receiving your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. If Designfox cancels an order after you have already been billed, Designfox will refund the billed amount.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping is done by the shipping method you selected during your order. Since the actual delivery of your order can be impacted by many events beyond Designfox's control once it leaves our facilities, Designfox cannot be held liable for late deliveries. We will, however, work with you to ensure a smooth delivery.
As Designfox takes care of the dispatch of the products you purchase on the Designfox Store, the risk of loss of, or damage to, product(s) shall pass to you when you, or a person designated by you, acquires physical possession of the product(s). Title in the product(s) shall pass to you when the product(s) is picked up by the carrier from our warehouse. At this point, you will receive the Shipment Notification Email. If there are any issues with delivery, please contact Designfox to resolve.
The Designfox Store sells and ships products to end-user customers only, and we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect you are purchasing products for resale.
U.S. Shipping Only
Products purchased online from Designfox will only be shipped to addresses within the U.S. and are subject to U.S. and foreign export control laws and regulations. Products must be purchased, sold, exported, re-exported, transferred, and used in compliance with these export laws and regulations. To purchase Designfox products online from outside of the U.S., please click here for international store information.
Product Availability and Limitations
Given the popularity and/or supply constraints of some of our products, Designfox may have to limit the number of products available for purchase. Trust us, we're building them as fast as we can. Designfox reserves the right to change quantities available for purchase at any time, even after you place an order. Furthermore, there may be occasions when Designfox confirms your order but subsequently learns that it cannot supply the ordered product. In the event we cannot supply a product you ordered, Designfox will cancel the order and refund your purchase price in full.
Guidelines for Using Designfox Trademarks & Copyrights
These guidelines are for Designfox licensees, authorized resellers, developers, customers, and other parties wishing to use Designfox's trademarks, service marks or images in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, or on their web sites, products, labels, or packaging. Use of the Designfox Logo for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Designfox may constitute trademark infringement and unfair competition in violation of federal and state laws. Use of Designfox trademarks may be prohibited, unless expressly authorized.
If you are a licensee of a Designfox trademark or logo and have been provided with special trademark usage guidelines with your license agreement, please follow those guidelines. If your license agreement does not provide usage guidelines, then follow these guidelines. If you are a Designfox Authorized Reseller or member of a Designfox program, you may be subject to additional restrictions.
Designfox's trademarks, service marks, trade names, and trade dress are valuable assets. In following these guidelines, you help us protect our valuable trademark rights and strengthen our corporate and brand identities. By using a Designfox trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Designfox is the sole owner of the trademark and promising that you will not interfere with Designfox's rights in the trademark, including challenging Designfox's use, registration of, or application to register such trademark, alone or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world, and that you will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any Designfox trademark. The goodwill derived from using any part of a Designfox trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to Designfox. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise. If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please talk to your Designfox representative or submit your query to Designfox's Trademark Department.
Authorized Use of Designfox Trademarks
1. Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials: Only Designfox and its authorized resellers and licensees may use the Designfox Logo in advertising, promotional, and sales materials. Such authorized parties may use the Designfox Logo only as specified in their agreement with Designfox and any associated Guidelines and such use must always be in conjunction with the appropriate terms that define the relationship authorized by their contract with Designfox. For example:
- Authorized Reseller
- Authorized Value Added Reseller
- Authorized Service Provider
- Authorized Wholesaler
2. Compatibility: Developers may use Designfox or any other Designfox word mark (but not the Designfox Logo or other Designfox-owned graphic symbol/logo) in a referential phrase on packaging or promotional/advertising materials to describe that the third party product is compatible with the referenced Designfox product or technology, provided they comply with the following requirements.
- The Designfox word mark is not part of the product name.
- The Designfox word mark is used in a referential phrase such as “runs on,” “for use with,” “for,” or “compatible with.”
- The Designfox word mark appears less prominent than the product name.
- The product is in fact compatible with, or otherwise works with, the referenced Designfox product.
- The reference to Designfox does not create a sense of endorsement, sponsorship, or false association with Designfox or Designfox products or services.
- The use does not show Designfox or its products in a false or derogatory light.
3. Publications, Seminars, and Conferences: You may use an Designfox word mark in connection with book titles, magazines, periodicals, seminars, or conferences provided you comply with the following requirements:
- The use is referential and less prominent than the rest of the title. Acceptable: XYZ CONFERENCE for Designfox Users.
- The use reflects favorably on both Designfox and Designfox products or technology.
- Your name and logo appear more prominent than the Designfox word mark on all printed materials related to the publication, seminar or conference.
- The Designfox logo or any other Designfox-owned graphic symbol, logo, icon or image does not appear on or in the publication or on any materials related to the publication, seminar, or conference without express written permission from Designfox.
- A disclaimer of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by Designfox, similar to the following, is included on the publication and on all related printed materials: “(Title) is an independent (publication) and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Designfox.”
- A trademark attribution notice is included in the credit section giving notice of Designfox's ownership of its trademark(s). Please refer to the section below titled “Proper Trademark Notice and Attribution.”
4. Web Sites: Web sites that serve only as noncommercial electronic informational forums concerning a Designfox product or technology may use the appropriate Designfox word mark, provided such use complies with the guidelines set forth in Section 3 above.
Unauthorized Use of Designfox Trademarks
- Company, Product, or Service Name: You may not use or register, in whole or in part, Designfox, or any other Designfox trademark, including Designfox-owned graphic symbols, logos, icons, or an alteration thereof, as or as part of a company name, trade name, product name, or service name except as specifically noted in these guidelines.
- Designfox Logo and Designfox-owned Graphic Symbols: You may not use the Designfox Logo or any other Designfox-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Designfox, such as a reseller agreement.
- Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: You may not use an image of a real Designfox or other variation of the Designfox logo for any purpose. Third parties cannot use a variation, phonetic equivalent, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of a Designfox trademark for any purpose.
- Disparaging Manner: You may not use a Designfox trademark or any other Designfox-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
- Endorsement or Sponsorship: You may not use Designfox, Macintosh, iMac, or any other Designfox trademark, including Designfox-owned graphic symbols/logos, or icons, in a manner that would imply Designfox's affiliation with or endorsement, sponsorship, or support of a third party product or service.
- Merchandise Items: You may not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing Designfox, Macintosh, iMac or any other Designfox trademark, including symbols, logos, or icons, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Designfox.
- Designfox's Trade Dress: You may not imitate the distinctive Designfox packaging, web site design, logos, or typefaces.
- Slogans and Taglines: You may not use or imitate a Designfox slogan or tagline.
- Domain Names: You may not use an identical or virtually identical Designfox trademark as a second level domain name.
Rules for Proper Use of Designfox Trademarks
- Trademarks are adjectives used to modify nouns; the noun is the generic name of a product or service.
- As adjectives, trademarks may not be used in the plural or possessive form.
- An appropriate generic term must appear after the trademark the first time it appears in a printed piece, and as often as is reasonable after that. For a list of suggested generic terms see the Designfox Trademark List.
- Always spell and capitalize Designfox's trademarks exactly as they are shown in the Designfox Trademark List. Do not shorten or abbreviate Designfox product names. Do not make up names that contain Designfox trademarks.
Proper Trademark Notice and Attribution
- Distribution Within the United States Only
- On product, product documentation, or other product communications that will be distributed only in the United States, use the appropriate trademark symbol (TM, SM, ®) the first time the Designfox trademark appears in the text of the advertisement, brochure, or other material.
- Refer to the Designfox Trademark List for the correct trademark symbol, spelling of the trademark, and generic term to use with the trademark. Generally, the symbol appears at the right shoulder of the trademark (except the Designfox Logo, where the logo appears at the right foot).
- Include an attribution of Designfox's ownership of its trademarks within the credit notice section of your product, product documentation, or other product communication. Following are the correct formats: _________ and _______ are registered trademarks of Designfox, and _________ and _______ are trademarks of Designfox.
- Distribution Outside the United States:
- Do not use trademark symbols on products, product documentation, or other product communications that will be distributed outside the United States.
- Use one of the following international credit notices: _________ is a trademark of Designfox, registered in the U.S. and other countries., and _________ is a trademark of Designfox.
Depictions of Designfox Products
- Endorsement or Sponsorship: Designfox does not support the use of its logos, company names, product names, or images of Designfox products by other parties in marketing, promotional or advertising materials as their use may create the perception that Designfox endorses or sponsors the product, service or promotion.
- Compatibility: If you are a developer, you may show an image of a Designfox product in your promotional/advertising materials to depict that your product is compatible with, or otherwise works with, the Designfox product or technology, provided you comply with the following requirements:
- Your product is in fact compatible with, or otherwise works with, the referenced Designfox product.
- The image is an actual photograph of the genuine Designfox product and not an artist's rendering (Note: You must obtain express written permission from Designfox before using any photograph owned or licensed by Designfox).
- The Designfox product is shown only in the best light, in a manner or context that reflects favorably on the Designfox products and on Designfox
- The reference to Designfox does not create a sense of endorsement or sponsorship by, or other false association with, Designfox or Designfox products.
For further information with respect to Designfox's copyrights, please submit your request in writing to email@example.com.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Designfox is registered with the United States Copyright Office as a Service Provider (refer to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act 17 USC 512). If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes infringement on Designfox's Web site, please provide the information below.
To file a copyright infringement notification with us, you will need to send a written communication that includes the following (please consult your legal counsel or see Section 512(c)(3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to confirm these requirements):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- To expedite our ability to process your request, such written notice should be sent to our designated agent via our online copyright complaint form below.
- Designfox has adopted a policy to terminate in appropriate circumstances the accounts of users that are found to be repeat infringers. As part of implementing such policy, Designfox may in its sole discretion suspend the accounts of users who have been identified as engaging in infringing activities or for other related reasons.
Designfox' Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy
Designfox and its employees and contractors do not accept, review or consider any unsolicited ideas, works, materials, proposals, suggestions, artwork, content or the like, including for advertising campaigns, promotions, products, services, technologies, product enhancements, processes, marketing strategies, product names, content or creative materials (all of the foregoing “submissions”). Please do not send or provide any submissions in any form to Designfox or any of its employees or contractors.
The purpose of this policy is to avoid potential misunderstandings or disputes when Designfox's products, services, technologies, advertising, promotions, marketing strategies or content might seem similar to submissions provided to Designfox. If, despite our request that you not send us your submissions, you still submit them, then regardless of what your correspondence says, the following terms will apply to your submissions.
Terms of Idea Submission
You agree that: (1) your submissions and their contents along with related intellectual property rights will automatically become the property of Designfox, without any compensation to you; (2) Designfox may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way on an unrestricted basis; (3) there is no obligation for Designfox to review the submissions; and (4) there is no obligation to keep any submissions confidential.
Designfox does, however, welcome your feedback regarding many areas of Designfox's existing business. If you want to send us feedback, we request that you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, where you can choose from the many listed areas for your feedback. Please provide only specific feedback on Designfox's existing products, services and marketing strategies using those forms; and do not send or provide any submissions other than using those forms.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide at this site will be deemed to be non-confidential and not proprietary. Designfox will be free to use and redistribute such information on an unrestricted basis, without any compensation to you.
Each of these policies may be changed from time to time and are effective immediately upon posting such changes on the Site.
Accounts, Passwords and Security
Certain features or services offered on or through the Site may require you to open an account (including setting up a Designfox ID and password). You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the information you hold for your account, including your password, and for any and all activity that occurs under your account as a result of your failing to keep this information secure and confidential. You agree to notify Designfox immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or password, or any other breach of security. You may be held liable for losses incurred by Designfox or any other user of or visitor to the Site due to someone else using your Designfox ID, password or account as a result of your failing to keep your account information secure and confidential.
You may not use anyone else's Designfox ID, password or account at any time without the express permission and consent of the holder of that Designfox ID, password or account. Designfox cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
Links to Other Sites and to the Designfox Site
This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites ("Linked Sites"). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under Designfox's control, and Designfox is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
Designfox DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE DELIVERED ON AN "AS-IS" AND "AS-AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. Designfox CANNOT ENSURE THAT ANY FILES OR OTHER DATA YOU DOWNLOAD FROM THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. Designfox DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Designfox DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR THE ACTS, OMISSIONS AND CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTIES IN CONNECTION WITH OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND/OR ANY Designfox SERVICES. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND ANY LINKED SITES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY AGAINST Designfox FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION OF RELIEF IS A PART OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN THE PARTIES.
The above disclaimer applies to any damages, liability or injuries caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use, whether for breach of contract, tort, negligence or any other cause of action.
Designfox reserves the right to do any of the following, at any time, without notice: (1) to modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site, or any portion of the Site, for any reason; (2) to modify or change the Site, or any portion of the Site, and any applicable policies or terms; and (3) to interrupt the operation of the Site, or any portion of the Site, as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, error correction, or other changes.
Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by law, in no event will Designfox be liable to you for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits, even if Designfox has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
You agree to indemnify and hold Designfox, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys' fees), made against Designfox by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
Designfox may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of the Site, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Designfox's rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of the Site, including Designfox's customers. Designfox reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that Designfox deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. Designfox also may disclose your information when Designfox determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
You agree that Designfox may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to the Site, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to) (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (2) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (3) discontinuance or material modification of the Site or any service offered on or through the Site, or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution
Void Where Prohibited
Designfox administers and operates the www.designfox.com Site from its location in Huntington, New York USA; other Designfox sites may be administered and operated from various locations outside the United States. Although the Site is accessible worldwide, not all features, products or services discussed, referenced, provided or offered through or on the Site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations, or appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Designfox reserves the right to limit, in its sole discretion, the provision and quantity of any feature, product or service to any person or geographic area. Any offer for any feature, product or service made on the Site is void where prohibited. If you choose to access the Site from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are solely responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
You may not use or export or re-export any Content or any copy or adaptation of such Content, or any product or service offered on the Site, in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including without limitation United States export laws and regulations.
Designfox provides access to Designfox international data and, therefore, may contain references or cross references to Designfox products, programs and services that are not announced in your country. Such reference does not imply that Designfox in your country intends to announce such products, programs or services.
Feedback and Information
Any feedback you provide at this site shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Designfox shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
The information contained in this web site is subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2020 Designfox All rights reserved.
Designfox, Huntington, NY 11743, USA.